Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It is official - the Eppler household will be growing this September!

Kris and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby, due September 10, 2013.  It has been a quiet winter, laying low to keep our little secret, but the cat is finally out of the bag and we couldn't be happier to share our news.  

Pregnancy has been pretty good to me so far.  I have been feeling great, if not a bit tired most nights.  I feel like it is starting to become obvious in my waistline that I have a passenger, so I will keep this blog updated with some belly bump photos as we go along.  

We have had two ultra-sound appointments.  The first one was at 9 weeks and our little peanut looked like just that, a tiny shelled peanut.  The second appointment at nearly 13 weeks showed us that we have a little wiggle worm who has discovered fingers and is working on getting them into their mouth!  We could not believe what a change in the size of the baby over just four weeks, and we are really looking forward to the 20 week mark when we get to see our little peanut once again.

Baby Eppler at 9 weeks
Baby Eppler at Week 13
Baby Eppler waves "hello"
Baby Eppler's little hand
Please check back to our blog as we update our life - decorating a nursery, learning from our more experienced friends and getting all of our no-children-allowed events out of the way before September.  If anyone is interested in a bar buddy for the next few months, please give Kris a call because I am currently a pretty cheap date!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe what amazing ultrasound pictures you got at 13 weeks! Sooo cool! We are so excited to see you and Baby Eppler grow! =)

    ReplyDelete